Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant 1
- LocationPasig City, NCR
- Salary35,000-43,000 PHP/Monthly
We are currently looking for a General Administrative Assistant to support the team on a large variety day-to-day tasks, including for Administrative Assistance, HR activities, and Bookkeeping, and in particular with respect to paperwork. Previous related experience in office administration and government organizations in a fast-paced office environment is highly preferred. We are looking for motivated individuals who not only take pride of their work but also meticulous and strive for greatness.
You will provide administrative support with:
· Finding, evaluating, and supporting applications to various government or external agency grants
· Recruiting activities, including submitting job postings, initial candidate reviews, scheduling interviews, etc.
· Finding and approaching colleges and universities to engage with on various projects, including initial emails to schedule meetings.
· Providing support for current and ongoing university projects and programs
· Finding and obtaining relevant government or external agency forms for particular tasks as directed
· Completing initial drafts of various government or external agency forms and documents, making requested edits, and submitting and filing the final versions as outlined.
· Schedule meetings and appointments for Senior Leaders utilizing Google and MS Teams
· Provides support for meeting minutes: taking, processing and distributing as required
· Process documents such as timesheets, minutes, letters, memos, reports, forms and agendas as directed
· Provides the necessary data entry support as required
· Responsible for appointment scheduling, cancelling, reminders and documentation as needed
· Prepares data, reports, and presentations utilizing PowerPoint
· Data entry for bookkeeping activities using newly established financial system and support for improving system
· Support for purchasing activities as required
· Provide administrative support and any additional duties as required (filing, data entry, data maintenance, etc.)
· Excellent people and communication skills, both written and verbal are essentials
· Strong administrative, time management, and organizational skills required
· Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain strictest confidence is a must
· Ability to creatively and independently problem solve is an asset
· Digitally inclined, with a proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), Google tools (GSuite, Sheets, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, etc.), and project/task management tools like Asana
· Experience working with the government or government-related projects
· Comfortable in startup work environments and ambiguity, requiring flexibility and agile problem solving
· Knowledge of and interest in the DIY electronics industry (hackathons, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc.) preferred but not required