Level 1 Technical Support Representative
- LocationPasig City, NCR
- Job typeFull time
The ideal candidate is a quick learner with strong troubleshooting skills related to Microsoft windows, Office 365, operating system, and general Local Area Network support.
Our team is seeking resources with a Level 1 and Level 2 technical aptitude. Previous experience with Microsoft domain and operating systems is required. The ideal candidates would have functional knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 administration,
Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and enjoy working within a team. Effective prioritization and follow-through with assigned tasks is essential. An attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service is required.
The Team meets daily at 11AM EST and 3PM EST and each resource will be required to join one of these Microsoft Teams huddles. During the team huddle each member reports on their own ticket status, age, and any open issues or escalations.
Service and Support Performance Metrics:
- Average Tickets Closed / Day: 12
- Average Response Time (New Tickets): <45min
- CSAT (Client Satisfaction Survey): 96%+ rating
▪ Provide frontline support for both hardware and software issues via telephone or remote assistance in a timely manner
▪ Root cause analysis for end user problems
▪ Escalating technical support issues internally and externally with manufacturers (Microsoft, Dell). Working remotely with OEM support teams to coordinate and complete repairs.
▪ Monitoring client IT systems Up/Down alerts. Respond within SLA to ‘outage’ events.
▪ Perform Windows OS patching and security updates as assigned.
▪ Create Technical Documentation and Knowledgebase articles for common troubleshooting and resolutions.
▪ Business application support (Microsoft Oﬃce, Outlook, Office 365, Azure, etc.…)
▪ Troubleshooting Citrix/RDS and LAN/WAN connectivity issues
▪ Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Online administration
▪ Administration experience for Windows Server and Hyper-V console
▪ Working knowledge of server virtualization technologies (VMware & Hyper-V)
▪ Mobile device support experience (iOS & Android)
▪ ConnectWise Manage/Automate systems
▪ ITIL Support principles for Ticketing, Triage, and Problem Resolution