Accounts Payable Specialist
- LocationPasig City, Philippines
- Salary25,000 PHP/
- Job typeFull time
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Pays vendors by monitoring, scheduling and preparing checks,as well as resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Specialist
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills