- LocationPasig City, Philippines
- Salary30,000-35,000 /
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, and project schedules.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in client meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Ensure correctness of account billing.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Perform other administrative tasks.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service Experience
- Computer Skills, especially Google Sheets
- Excellent communication
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making, analytical skills