Sr. IT Quality Assurance Analyst
- LocationMakati City, Philippines
- Job typeContract
This individual is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure the objectives are met and the solution works as intended. They ensure any issues with software programs are identified and fixed before the product goes live.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain test cases and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report results.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Implement a standard QA tool.
Capabilities and Behaviors:
- Excellent business and commercial acumen.
- Keen to work in a dynamic and vibrant business and someone who has a can-do attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.