Jr. Inventory Analyst
- LocationMakati City, Philippines
At Kaspien, our mission is to be a brand’s ultimate online growth partner. We empower brands to achieve their online retail goals through innovative, proprietary technology, tailored strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships. Through incredible passion, sheer tenacity, and a bootstrap mentality, we’ve built Kaspien into a brand’s ultimate online growth partner. 12 years since our founding, our team remains energized by the hard-working, curious, spirited culture we’ve nurtured since day one.
The Jr Inventory Analyst will manage and perform analysis of Kaspien-owned inventory that is fulfilled by Amazon.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage Amazon listings across four international marketplaces.
- Investigate inventory errors or discrepancies.
- Utilize Amazon’s case system to aid in investigating/fixing errors.
- Collaborate with other departments for labeling and authorization requests.
- Determine if new products we sell are purchased seasonally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- Experience in a related position, required.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and experience preferred.
- Hard-working, honest.